terça-feira, 1 de setembro de 2009

Can you forgive me again? I don't know what I said But I didn't mean to hurt you I heard the words come out I felt that I would die It hurt so much to hurt you Then you look at me You're not shouting anymore You're silently broken I'd give anything now To kill those words for you Each time I say something I regret I cry "I don't wanna lose you" But somehow I know that you will never leave me, yeah I can't live this life Without you by my side I need you to survive So stay with me You look in my eyes and I'm screaming inside That I'm sorry
And you forgive me again
You're my one true friend
And I never meant to hurt you.

Sem comentários:

noticias de Neverland

segue.me

Are you talking to me?

A minha foto
Se me quiseres escrever, vivo numa polaroid.´Acredito em regressos* (todas as imagens que não têm o meu nome são encontradas na internet)