quarta-feira, 16 de setembro de 2009

Rock'n'Roll~a different world


William: I love you. And I'm about to boldly go where... many men have gone before. [He kisses Penny]

[Finally getting his interview with Russell Hammond] William:So Russell... what do you love about music? Russel: To begin with, everything!
Sapphire: They don't even know what it is to be a fan. Y'know? To truly love some silly little piece of music, or some band, so much that it hurts...


Penny: Call me if you need a rescue, we live in the same city.
William: Sometimes I think I live in a different world.

Sem comentários:

noticias de Neverland

segue.me

Are you talking to me?

A minha foto
Se me quiseres escrever, vivo numa polaroid.´Acredito em regressos* (todas as imagens que não têm o meu nome são encontradas na internet)