segunda-feira, 22 de março de 2010




Susie salmon: When my mother came to my room, I realized that all this time, I had been waiting for her. I had been waiting so long, I was afraid she wouldn't come.


Abigail salmon: [Whispering] I love you susie.


Susie salmon: Nobody notices when we leave. I mean, the moment when we really choose to go. At best you might feel, a whisper or the wave of a whisper, undulating down. My name is Salmon, like the fish. First name: Susie. I was 14 years old, when I was murdered on December 6th 1973. I was here for a moment, and then I was gone. I wish you all, a long, and happy life.

Sem comentários:

noticias de Neverland

segue.me

Are you talking to me?

A minha foto
Se me quiseres escrever, vivo numa polaroid.´Acredito em regressos* (todas as imagens que não têm o meu nome são encontradas na internet)