quinta-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2010



I’m a lesbian so i must have a crush on every girl i see. I have alot of guy friends so i must be fucking every single one of them. I smile alot, so i must have the perfect life. I listen to reggae, so I must be a stoner. My opinion matters, so I must be a bitch. I’m comfortable with my body, so I get around? I’m friends with a lot of guys, so I’ve must have hooked up with all of them. I like to help out, so I must be a suck up. I’m black, so I must be ghetto. I’m black, so I must be stupid. I’m Mexican, so I must be low class. I’m bisexual, so I must get around. I’m straight up blunt, so I must be a bitch. I like to drink, so I must be an alcoholic. I don’t hang out with guys, so I must be a lesbian. I cut myself so I must be emo. I’m bisexual, so none of my girl friends can feel safe. I laugh and smile, so I cannot be depressed. I like spending my day at home, so I don’t have any friends. I am gay, so i must be bullied. Most of my friends are dudes, so I must be a tomboy. I’m on Tumblr, so I must have zero friends in real life. I’m a Muslim, so I must be a terrorist. I make alot of mistakes so I must be stupid/retarded. I strongly defend LGBT so I must be gay. I’m from a broken family, so I must be a rebel. I like rasta colors, so I must smoke weed. I’ve had sex, so I must be a slut. I’ve made mistakes, so I must be untrustworthy. I really love him, so I must hold on. I’m a Filipino, so I must be a maid. I really love him, so I must be taken for granted. I’m a Politician, so I must be corrupt. I’m Blonde, so I must be really stupid. I’m wearing a black shirt, so I must be emo. I wear make up, so I must be a flirt. I make alot of mistakes, so I must be hated. I am a teenager, so I must be misunderstood.





Deixem.se de merdas (o ano todo), ganhem juízo e vivam. É Natal minha gente, NATAL.

Sem comentários:

noticias de Neverland

segue.me

Are you talking to me?

A minha foto
Se me quiseres escrever, vivo numa polaroid.´Acredito em regressos* (todas as imagens que não têm o meu nome são encontradas na internet)